Tuesday, July 27, 2010

renegades at the Renegade

HA HA, kind of hard to pass up.
Hit the Renegade Craft Fair this weekend and had so much fun. It was a bit hot, but I was a little distracted by all of the creativity around me to be bothered too much. I was also so distracted that I forgot to even take any pictures until about the last aisle.
random nicole
Love all of her randomness and colors.
Chantal de Felice
Not only is her art and jewelery beautiful, but seriously these displays are amazing.
Missed out on pictures of a lot of really great talents, but at least I got a picture of this. HA!
Rebe
I still need one of these dresses. Love them!
I was a little giddy.
Can you tell?
Got to meet Ruby from cakies, which was a treat. Love her blog, creativity and her cute little family. One of those daily reads even when I only have a minute. Even nicer in person than I had already anticipated.
Bye Renegade, see you next year.
This is what we do when we don't have the kids. We also got to walk down the street holding hands. Why does that seem so difficult when the kids are around?
Thanks for accompanying me, Andy!!!!

1 comment:

  1. All the craft stuff looks really cool....but, I love the picture of Andy....are those portable sinks??? Too cool! ;-) And yea, it's impossible for Jamie and me to hold hands with the girls around...so sad!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!