Saturday, November 27, 2010

Cinnamon rolls to pies

Although I knew we were going to overdose on food on Thanksgiving, I just couldn't pass up the occasion to make these yummy Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls for breakfast.  I almost went with the Pumpkin French Toast because french toast is my all time favorite breakfast, but I have been wanting to try making breads so I thought I would give yeast a try. They were so fun to make with the kids and AMAZING to eat.  The best part was that most of the work can be done the night before than it's just refrigerated until the morning.  
We might have a new Thanksgiving tradition...I love traditions.
We did get some veggies in our diet.  I made Pioneer Woman's green bean casserole and I could have just drank the sauce that is poured over the green beans...seriously, that good.  I think I love every single one of her recipes that I have ever made.
All dressed up and ready to go.
 A cozy day/night spent eating tasty food with people I love at two family dinners...a great Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!