Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Marshmallow Fun

 MARSHMALLOWS...I was looking through our cupboard a couple of days ago and saw half a bag of marshmallows left over from summer s'mores making and I almost threw it away...good thing I didn't.
 Apparently marshmallows and toothpicks are great entertainment for kids.  I got the idea from Ashley over on Under the Sycamore Tree, who got the idea from The Artful Parent.
Oh and that blog is so much fun.   Anyways, the kids loved it.
 They made tepees, camp fires, and whole campsites...can't you tell?
 Maybe it was just me, but it seemed like quite a few of the marshmallows kept disappearing...
at least they were entertained for well over an hour.

1 comment:

  1. That does look fun, and tasty too! Might have to try that one day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!