Sunday, December 27, 2009

Motorcycle Love


I don't even know when this obsession started, but I love the look of vintage euro motorcycles. I'm not even sure what they are called. Two of my favorite movies have these types of motorcycles and this may be part of my obsession. They also both contain the elements of travel, adventure and the unknown, which is why I love these movies. Andy and I love to travel and we love the adventures traveling brings when there is the element of the unknown.
(source) I keep telling Andy I want him to build us our own Mighty One with two side seats and we can take it on our own road trip. HA! We are working on plans for a LONG road trip though.
Here are a couple pictures of motorcycles similar to the look I like.
(source for all pics)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!