Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Some days you just get lucky...

I get giddy and sometimes can't quite contain myself when I find 'little treasures', as Ella calls them, while out thrifting. Yesterday was one of those days.
This framed hand stitched poppy was one of four different flowers. Love the vibrant colors. These little owls which Ella found where actually from an estate sale from a couple weeks ago.
A sweet little hand stitched daisy and these little rabbits were from a previous garage sale. They are now named Peter and Benjamin.
A serious score on all this yarn.
Only 2 but so pretty I couldn't pass them up.
LOVE THESE!!!
A granny square quilt that was not going to be passed up, especially since it looked like it had never been used.
Not thrifted, but oh so beautiful. I can't remember where I found this, but I think I need to make one. This would be a great way to display christmas cards. Hmmmm...

1 comment:

  1. Your blog looks nice with the picture of framed hand stitched poppy with four different flowers. It is awesome. Enjoyed your blog very much. Iflorist.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!