Thursday, January 21, 2010

Yoshi's BIG day

Today is the big day for our girl. She is in surgery as I write this. This morning when I dropped her off I felt like one of those crazy animal people as a few tears slid down my cheek as the assistant at the vet walked her to the back room. Yoshi and I locked eyes as she tried with all her might, with her 3 strong legs, to stay with us. She had the most helpless look in her eyes. I knew she was scared and I felt like I had just betrayed her. A few more tears fell and I realized I needed to pull myself together before I completely lost it.
Yoshi as a young pup.
Baby Ella and Yo bonding.
The kids were having a hard time seeing her off also and I'm sure my tears didn't help.
"Why did we leave Yoshi there, mama?" Julian asked as we got back into the car.
The cold rainy day matched my heart for our sweet girl.
I just wish she knew what was going on.

Soon you will be home and we will smother you with our love.

We love you Yosh!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE you too Yoshi !!!!!! Praying for a quick and painless recovery...

    Barbs:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!