Thursday, February 11, 2010

sunshine painting

The sun was out yesterday and we didn't want it to go to waste.
Ella and I decided to do a little sunshine painting while Julian took a his nap.
She started out crouched down...
then soon ended up making herself quite comfortable.We can't ever make it through a painting session without paint covering the hands, getting on clothes although a smock is worn, in the hair and any surrounding surface. I love this picture with the little speck of paint on her nose. I guess that makes for a good time painting.
Here is what I was working on. A piece of fabric made it into this one.
I love this out of focus picture of the sky poking through the leaves and branches, it reminds me of a watercolor painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!