Sunday, April 11, 2010

spring is...


...new blossoms and growth...

...making new bird friends...

A bird has made a nest in a little birdhouse we made and hung in out backyard last year. After carefully peeking in without disturbing the house, I found no eggs yet, but there definitely is a nest. We are all excited and I must admit I have found myself standing at the back window waiting to see if I can catch a glimpse of the bird going in or out of the house. There has been a few sightings, but I am too nervous about disturbing the bird and her new little nest to check again for any eggs. I will just have to keep an ear out for some sweet little chirps.
...baseball season...
Or at least chewing up baseballs as far is Yoshi is concerned. Without any sports fans in the home, I would have no idea when baseball season is if it weren't for the unfortunate baseballs lost by our poor neighborhood friends and found by Yo. I love springtime!

1 comment:

  1. That's funny...I was going to blog about 2 birds that come to our back yard that look just like the one in yours. They've been together and visit our yard daily for years now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!