Thursday, May 6, 2010

Balancing

With Mother's Day around the corner, I have been thinking about what it means to be a mom and reflecting on my relationship with my little ones. I have been asking myself questions like, 'what do my kids care about the most?' and 'what is important to them individually?'. I feel like often times my focus on what is important today, this hour, right now, is not where the focus should be. It is definitely a balancing act everyday. I feel like I am on the right track with trying to evaluate what we fill our day with and why.
Evie S. has had interviews everyday with week with creative mom's and they have been so fun and inspiring to read.

All of these women are very talented and amazing. They share great ideas about how they are able to balance life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!