Wednesday, June 30, 2010

blisters

I have 2 blisters and 1 splinter.
Did a little gardening today on what seemed like the hottest day of the summer so far. Finally planted some plants in my large containers on my front patio area. We are also working on transitioning our landscaping into drought tolerant or California native landscaping. A good portion of or landscaping is this, but we are also working on taking out some of the grass areas and landscaping it...or I should say Andy is working on it. I took some pictures of plants I like at the Fullerton Arboretum the last time we were there.
Love this tree, but that might be a little much.
source
LOVE, love everything about this...colors, plants and the doors, love them!
source
Rocks and concrete pieces will definitely be incorporated.
source
Not landscaping, but I just love this gate...beautiful. I love when different materials are combined in interesting ways like this.
So much inspiration and so many ideas, I just hope we can pull it all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!