Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Trays and Displays

I have been having some fun transforming boring walls in my house into happy little spaces. I can't remember where I got the idea, but metal trays make great magnetic boards to display and hang things. This is a wall in Ella's room. The needlepoint picture is from an estate sale. I love the little cage of birds on her head. Thinking about maybe painting the outside part of the frame a turquoise to kind of brighten it up a little. Loved the clipboard idea over on Smile and Wave and knew it would be the perfect way to hang so many lovely creations by Ella. She has really taken a liking to drawing and as her mama I can't help but think she is super talented. All of her drawings make me smile and wish I had more clipboards.

Remember these trays?
My little sewing corner is starting to feel like a little sewing can actually be done here. I still have my eye out for a small corner shelving unit to hold my sewing box and some other necessities.
I have no idea how I managed without my little sewing corner.
It makes me smile every time I look at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!