Monday, October 11, 2010

Julian my little Indian boy

I made a tepee for Ella last year for her birthday and wanted to take some pictures of the kids playing around it for some fallish pictures, but like many of my plans, we never got around to it. Not this year, no sirree. I would have really liked Ella to have been in the pictures, but I realized that if I didn't just do it, I might never get around to it. So we did it. Funny thing is, I didn't really get any pictures I really liked with the tepee in it. I also forgot a leather cord I was going to tie around his head. We had so much fun, we might have to do it again with Ella as the little Indian princess.

1 comment:

  1. That looks like a really cool place to take a hike! I've been trying to get my gang out into nature, but no one seems too interested! I'm not sure why you can't get on my blog...I don't think anyone else is having that problem. ???

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!