Sunday, December 5, 2010

Apron with deep pockets

 A little more sewing.  I made this little apron for a friend who loves to cook.  I made the deep pockets from another tutorial by Dana.  Actually I cut the pockets out and started to make them without referencing the tutorial, then realized I was doing them completely wrong.  They still turned out OK.
Along with this gift, I also made a little food/recipe journal.  My friend loves trying new recipes from cooking shows, so I thought a journal would be perfect to write down different recipes.  I just added card stock pages with tabs for different categories. The open journal style will allow room for long recipes and making notes about recipes.  This would make an easy and great Christmas gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!