Thursday, December 30, 2010

Embrace the Camera and new projects...

Don't mind us, we're just embracing the camera.
I can't believe I actually remembered.  Some times I'm a little bit of a ding dong, but that goes along with one of my goals for this year.  I am going to really try to make conscious efforts to be mindful of things I need to remember and things I have tried to commit to. Andy will love this one.  
I will give myself a little grace, but I need to make that effort.

A new challenge for myself for the new year is this fun one that Elsie is doing over on A Beautiful Mess called Project Restyle. 
  It just involves restyling something damaged, unused or unwanted (household item or clothing) into something usable and beautiful.  Now I know for sure I will not be able to do one project every week, but who knows I might just surprise myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!