Wednesday, January 12, 2011

happy hunting

I have had some happy hunting recently.  This little Brownie Hawkeye is one of my favorites.  It was kept in really good condition also.
 This little handmade coat is beyond adorable. It is way too small for my kiddos, but I couldn't pass it up.  I think I know a little someone who would be a perfect fit.
 This vintage camera case is cute as a display.  If I wanted to actually use it, I would have to pad and line it.  Maybe someday.
 Ella claimed this one for her room.
 I loved the shape of this birdie, but I wasn't too into it as wood...
 ...I also loved the shape of this platter, but again the wood...
 ...so a little high gloss spray paint and now me likes it.
A whole lotta fabric and clothes have been found also, but that will be another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!