Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Happy Hunting!

 I have had some serious luck lately while treasure hunting.  This is a small sampling of some of my goods.  This weekend I went with my friend Christie from Lovely Notions to a couple of estate sales where we didn't have too much luck.  A chair for myself and a pair of cowboy boots for Christie were the items that made our hunting worth while.  We didn't give up though.  We hit a couple of thrift stores, minus the kids, and had a little better luck. 
 This purse is actually from the previous week, but I love it so much I couldn't help but sneak it in.
 Love the print on these napkins.  We have been using only cloth napkins for well over a year now and the kids seem to go through our stash in no time.  I had been meaning to make more, but this set of 16 should keep us well stocked for the time being.
How cute is Aunt Martha and all of her little hot iron transfer designs that can be used for embroidery.  Love these day of the week ones.
Yeah for happy hunting!

1 comment:

  1. Great finds! I want to only use fabric napkins. It's on my to-do list of things I can start (if)/when we have our own house.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!