Monday, February 14, 2011

Hearts and Arrows

(artwork by Ella)
Hearts and arrows to all, 
but especially to you, Andy.
You make my happy!

I have not always been a fan of Valentine's Day for a couple of reasons, but mainly because I don't like the pressure of having one day to show the person you love how much you love them.  I also don't like that it is another day that is marketed to just make money.  I want to be able to show Andy how much I love him everyday, not on a designated day.  Over the years I have grown to love this day, though.  I love celebrations, so why not have another day to celebrate, especially someone I love.  Setting aside the pressure and just enjoying the day to have together has made Valentine's Day enjoyable.
Now having E & J to include in our celebrating has made the day even more special.

Big plans for today so I better get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!