Sunday, February 20, 2011

Weekending

 This picture makes me laugh...she just got her braces off and we were just admiring her new smile.
This weekend I kind of felt like I was on vacation.  Andy did almost all of the cooking. YUM!! Pretty much everything he makes is super tasty and he never even follows a recipe.

 It was raining for part of the weekend so it was perfect sewing weather.  I was able to finish a ton of half-done projects and I even got a few new ones done.  No I didn't make this T-shirt, but it was a scrap that I used to make into something a little more wearable.
Once the rain cleared up, we were able to play in the sunshine.
We got a chance to sleep in...a little.
It was a very relaxing weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Yoshi! I love that picture. She is to cute! Oh and so is Ella!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!