Saturday, March 12, 2011

Red Man's collar

Red Man, as we like to call him, is a crazy fast, high jumping, food hogging, full of energy little pup, and we love him.  I thought is was high time to induct him as a true member of the family with a hand made collar.  These pictures make it seem like he is posing, but don't let him fool you, these were some of the hardest pictures to take.  This dog rarely stops moving.  Did I mention about the loads of energy and the crazy fast?  It's no joke.
Awww, and look at that cute smile.  Sometimes he is just as hard as Red Man when it comes to trying to get a picture.  Got them both.  I think Red was tired of me so he was just pretending to sleep so that I would go away.
Nice try, I'm on to you little Red Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!