(an outtake from our christmas pics from year...don't ask about the gun)
i've seen this quiz on a couple of different blogs and thought i would join in. originally from here.
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? wrap them...this year i forgot to use a different paper and i'm not changing it now. let's see if they notice.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? white.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? no, i always forget.
5. When do you put your decorations up? the weekend after thanksgiving.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? cheese tamales...YUM!!
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? hmmm,i guess just being together with all of my cousins and family.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? never believed in santa.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? some gifts because we usually spend christmas eve with andy's family and christmas day with my family.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? white lights, a lot of different hand made ornaments and a few store bought ones.
11. Snow! Love it or dread it? love it for a day or weekend. i don't think i could ever live in snow..i'm always cold as it is...luckily for me it never snows here.
12. Can you ice skate? kind of, if you count staying on my feet and not falling ice skating.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? getting engaged!!!!
14. What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you? time with my family...for sure!
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? cookies!!! i'll take one of each!
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? driving around to see christmas lights
17. What tops your tree? a star.
18. Which do you prefer: giving or receiving? giving...i love making gifts for other people and it's definitely about the kids for me.
19. Candy canes: yuck or yummy? neither...i'm not really a candy person but they aren't yuck.
20. Favorite Christmas show? elf, it's pretty funny.
21. Saddest Christmas song? is there a sad christmas song?
22. What is your favorite Christmas song? hmmm, drummer boy, i think mostly because i love hearing julian sing it.