Tuesday, January 10, 2012

pencil, pen, brush

i sketch, i doodle...
i, like most kids, filled the margins of my notes in school with doodles and sketches...filled!

some things haven't changed.
i LOVE school supplies and i think i have finally realized why...
a brand new pencil or a brand new pen with a fine tip that writes perfectly, sigh...love it!

i don't have a lot of time to just doodle away the way i used to during school, but i do find little blocks of time here and there.

these are just a couple of my recent sketches.
this is a recent painting i did for my grandparents...they celebrated their 65th anniversary!!
65 years!!
it doesn't get much better than that!

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome that you're willing to carve out some time for yourself and some sketching and painting - these are great!
    I'm also trying to get better about "allowing" myself to do the same. ;)

    xo
    cortnie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!