Friday, February 10, 2012

my heart is heavy...

Yikes, I love that smile so much!

I have had such a heaviness ever since the start of this year thinking about this boy.  
He will be starting school in the fall and although it is months away, it is already coming way too fast for me.  
I'm dreading it.
It makes me want to just hold him and never let go when I think about it.
He is my little shadow and helper.
He makes me laugh.
We have so many amazing adventures together.

I realized once Ella started school just how much of the day she is away 
and I miss her every day.
Some days are hard when I am trying to get things done and he wants my attention, 
but I want to enjoy every day I have with him.  
They really do grow up way too fast.

I love you my sweet little mister!!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely!
    I can easily understand you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in the same boat. My daughter will start school this fall as well and she turning 5 this month. I just can't believe that 5 years have gone by. We'll be starting a new chapter in our lives.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!