Saturday, March 31, 2012

just like his daddy...


 that's what he thinks anyway

 i love watching these two together!!!
these are the picture i'm going to look back on and they will be so special to me.
cars, trucks, motorcycles and pretty much anything with wheels is something that andy loves to work on, drive and be around and seeing julian have that same interest is pretty fun to watch.

there is a timeless quality to these picture...
i think this will be something they are doing together for a long time.
love these guys!!

2 comments:

  1. So sweet! He'll cherish these when he's older, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such sweet pics. You should totally frame one. I can't wait to see my son do this stuff with my hub.

    - Sarah
    A Girl In Transit

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!