* have had sewing had been on my mind. i made a pair of pants for myself...ha, ha, they will be 'around the house pants'. i was inspired by these and mine turned out just a little too tight at the hips, think very 70's when you imagine them. i will try another round at them. i made the dress above for the little miss and she loved it. it's super lightweight and perfect for a warm sunny day.
* finally joined in on the pinning and can we just say amazing...i have no idea why it took me so long to join in. no more trying to bookmark and remember where things are...i love it!!
* started doing a workout video my mom loaned me. yes, my mom. she is the workout queen. i remember when i was little she was always doing her jane fonda workout videos...ha, ha, any one remember those? this video is kicking my booty. i have been so sore and i have realized that i am not coordinated at all. i'm sure i would be pretty entertaining to watch... julian finds it pretty funny.
* have been knee deep in dirt helping my mom do a little change up with their landscaping...i really love planting new plants. in a weird way it is relaxing for me.
* have been making a lot of different smoothies...banana, peanut butter, TJ's vanana yogurt, and flax seed is my current favorite.
* planning out a little change up in our backyard
*have found some inspiration here...sewing, photography, kid activities, blogging and projects
have a happy tuesday!!