Wednesday, June 13, 2012

summer sewing inspiration

sources 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6,

i have the sewing bug right now and i have learned that i need to sew when i feel like it because i might not feel like it tomorrow.  that is exactly what i did yesterday. 

 ella is in need of new shorts and i was inspired by the last pic so even though dinner needed to be started i sat down for a few minutes and cut out the fabric.  i finished them up last night when we got home and i love them.  i will share them after i get a picture of them.  
when ella saw the fabric i picked yesterday she said she didn't like it.  
i was bummed but i knew they were going to be cute.  this morning she was up and dressed before i even woke up and guess what she had on...yup, she had her new shorts on!!! 
she said she loved them.

just what i needed to get motivated to sew a little more.

2 comments:

  1. You always make me wish I could sew! I love all of the inspiration you picked out - I want all of it in my size!

    xo
    cortnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shorts are too cute. I'm sure yours are just as cute, looking forward to seeing your version!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!