Friday, May 10, 2013

Crystal Cove


We headed to the beach last weekend to do a shoot with my cousin and her fun loving family.  It was really cold, windy and a little overcast when we got there.  Besides getting a little cold, this weather made for some great pictures.  

They were so fun to shoot.  I don't think the boys even really knew I was there because they were having such a great time running around, splashing in the water, and jumping seaweed rope.  I did get a lot more picture of little Grace because, well, just take one look at that cute little face.  She is super shy, but she would give me the sweetest little smiles.  

These are just a few of my favorites!

1 comment:

  1. These pictures make my heart so happy! I miss those faces so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!