Thursday, April 29, 2010

Geo Blocks

This is how long it takes for me to get to items on my list. I saw this really great idea by mer mag months ago and put it on my lists of things to make.
She made these geometric squares by painting them different colors.
Since I had a bunch of 4 X 4 blocks left over from a different project I decided to use them. I love how they turned out.
I love that they are stackable, the only problem is they do take up a little more room. They also took a little longer to make than anticipated because there were more sides to paint.
Julian figured out that they also make a great train.
When not in use they can be a little work of art in Julian's room (only because there is more room in Julian's than in Ella's).
I even had a little fun with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!