Tuesday, July 20, 2010

randomness

A little bit of randomness today.
If you are interested in doing a super cute chalkboard check out Ashley Ann's DIY vinyl chalkboard. I have a few chalkboards in the house, but I might need to add one more.
This homemade laundry powder really works. I have been using it for a couple of weeks now and I love it. The clothes have a slight peppermint scent but not super strong like store bought detergents. I haven't had any problems getting clothes or our cloth napkins clean even when really soiled from mud or spaghetti sauce.
A couple of things on my TO DO list.
*make a hat rack for this little guy. He has quite the collection going and he loves to wear them. I just need a nice place to store them.( source: midstate vintage etsy shop)
*make a couple of cute dresses like this one for the little miss.
(source: flickr)
*design the plan for the last unfinished part of our back yard.
Love this picture above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!