Tuesday, October 26, 2010

around the house

We have rats!!!
Julian and I cut out a bunch of black construction paper rat silhouettes which we thought were kind of funny. Andy didn't think they were funny though, because we actually do have a rat problem in the backyard. Our neighbor has an orange tree that is full of little rat families. The rats love to run along the wall and snoop around our backyard. Luckily we have Yoshi to keep them at bay most of the time. Don't worry, Andy, our fake rats will be gone in less than a week.
Finishing up the skirt I had started for Ella to wear to Kate's party. Have I mentioned I love my sewing corner.
My breakfast...coffee and an oatmeal chocolate chip cookie.
YUM!!!
Craft time with Julian.
He loves anything that involves the use of glue and I love that he loves to do 'crafts'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!