Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Slippers?

Give me just a little hint of cool weather and I am going to run with it. I made some pumpkin bread, pumpkin pancakes and I am going to try to overdose my family with some pumpkin soup. I also decided to make some new slippers to keep all the little toes warm this season. Fall, ready or not, I'm just going to act like you are here.
This is in no way a tutorial, but just a few pictures showing the steps I took in making Ella's slippers.

These are the best pictures I could get of my wild girl modeling her new slippers in low light and energy to spare with a sidekick egging her on.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!!!
    I like the creativity you have.The slippers you design is fabulous.By reading about pumpkin bread, pumpkin pancakes and soup, feeling so hungry......Yummy!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!