Monday, March 14, 2011

Play-dough Balls Run

A while back I saw this cereal box marble run on Made by Joel and so of course we had to try one.  We don't have any marbles so we had to make our own.  We made play-dough balls. The kids loved it, but eventually it got destroyed.  Every time we have an empty cereal box, Julian asks me to make another 'play-dough balls toy where you cut the box and then we make little balls and then we put the balls in on top and then it falls in and then it goes down and it goes real fast and it goes back and forth and then it makes a big pile of balls on the bottom, you know that toy?...please'.  He doesn't forget a step. 
We hadn't made one in a while so we made one.  
He can't get enough of it.  We will see how long this one lasts.
Maybe I need to make one out of wood.  Hmmm.
I would definitely need Andy's help on this one, it's no raised plantar bed.

3 comments:

  1. Love, love the new header! Why can I not figure the whole picture in the header thing out! Ugh! :-). I'll just enjoy yours!

    Danielle
    http://amomseyeview-lulu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks Danielle. Can you tell I'm looking forward to spring?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to do this for my son, he'll love it. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!