Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Project ReStyle - Coat/Hat Rack

 I have had 'make Julian a coat/hat rack' on my list of things to do for so long and now I can finally cross it off.  I used the left over wood from the pallets that I tore apart for my raised planter beds.  I cut the pieces at varying heights and arranged them on a scrap board from another project.

 I really love the worn pieces of wood.

Yeah, now we finally have a place for all of Julian's hats...these are just some of them.


  1. awesome! love the texture and the dimension of the different sized pieces.

  2. I absolutely love this! I am going to pin this straight away! I did a google search for scrap wood projects and I am so glad that it was fruitful! ;). Thanks for the idea!


Thanks for stopping by!