Thursday, September 29, 2011

Fall Mini Sessions!!!


I am beyond excited!!!
My friend Anji asked me to shoot this fall mini event with her.  She is a-mazing and I have so much to learn from her.  I mean, come on, look at this beautiful shot she got.  So this is a great opportunity, if you are in the area, to get some great pictures of you and your family...or just the kids...the kids in costumes...or forget the kids and just get great pictures of you and your main squeeze.  

This is a good time to think ahead about getting Christmas card pictures out of the way so your holidays can be a little less cluttered.
This is a great deal because you will have two photographers clickin' away...bonus!!

You can contact Anji with her info above or email me.

1 comment:

  1. That adorable family looks so familiar...like I've seen them somewhere before! :) On a completely unrelated note: Please tell Jacob and Sara I say hello and the kids are getting so big and adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!